The Irthlingborough Conservatives are calling on the local community to stand alongside them at the forthcoming Town Council Election on 6th May 2021.
The Irthlingborough Town Council Election comes as we face the immediate challenge of our economy reopening. It is vital that the next town council addresses this threat with the urgency it needs as well as providing a vision for the future for the people of Irthlingborough.
That’s why we have launched our manifesto which will see continuous improvement and changes such as:
- Increased police presence with greater security
- Engage with local community groups to add value and improve resources
- Encourage local business to be more community spirited and active in the town’s development
- Improve infrastructure at Crow Hill including greater connectivity with the town centre
- Increase local infrastructure including medical provision
- Complete the Neighbourhood Plan and encourage local green environmental projects
- Provide more facilities for the elderly and youth, including a Community Hub
- Maintain free parking
Chairman of the Irthlingborough Conservatives Branch, Steve Boyer, echoes the pledges in the manifesto and says “The Irthlingborough Conservatives offer a stronger vision for the future. Over the past five years we have already delivered on our promises of developing the Neighbourhood Plan whilst providing numerous recreational improvements and free to use services. The forthcoming few years will be challenging but myself and the team at the Irthlingborough Conservatives are committed to our vision for the future and will do everything we can for the town while maintaining our local heritage.”
The Irthlingborough Conservatives manifesto can be downloaded and shared using the button below.